A writer is the one Who Writes from the soul after facing and observing real situations .
A poet is the Person who weaves words into a Beautiful Poetry.
Today i am Introducing you all a Famous Poetesss Of Social House and G talks
Miss Goonj Chand
She is An Amazing Poetry Writes who writes amazing poems which win the Heart of listeners.
I really love her Poems.
Poetry isn’t an island, it is the bridge.
Poetry isn’t a ship, it is the lifeboat.
Poetry isn’t swimming. Poetry is water.
Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.
She is one of The Best poetry writer and performer.
An artist by profession, A woman by heart,
A Girl next door.
She have worked in a lot of serials.
Played a main lead character name ‘Yashoda’ in Aastha serial on Sahara One. Then a movie “Falooda” which was released on 18th of May 2018.
and a Poetess.
Performs On Social House & G Talks .
So , Today it is My Pleasure to Have a beautiful Conversation With
” GOONJ CHAND ”
◆What Inspires you to Write.
• People around me. I am an artist so observing people carefully is my habit. And my second habit is to throw my first habit on the pages.
◆ Tell us about Your Writing Process.
•It all happens suddenly, suddenly I feel or see something and after a few moments it happens on the pages.
◆ When did you First Realize that you wanted to be a Writer.
• The habit of writing was from childhood, but never thought that I would become a writer.
And in true sense I still do not think that I am a writer, I just have a habit of writing that makes people feel good.
◆ Did your Family Supported you in your Writing, What does they think of your Writing.
• My family has supported me in my every decisions. My mother loves my poems very much.
But she is equally good critic.
◆ What kind of Research you do and how do you spend research before Writing.
• As I mentioned earlier, It all happens suddenly. Seeing things around me gives me some thoughts or some emotions arise. And I write them on the pages.
◆ How and When you Started Writing.
• I had written for a long time but I did my first social media performance on a YouTube channel “The social house”. Since then, I am associated with our own YouTube channel “G Talks”.
◆What do you like to do when you’re not Writing.
• I Love Cooking,
love to read books, or r sometime i just do nothing:)
◆ What are the challenges faced by you in Starting & What advice would you give other writers.
• In our initial period, we often think that will people like what we are writing? Or would they hate it? But it is a writer’s job to write your thoughts freely without worrying about it. If you feel that this is right, then keep up with it.
◆ All your Poems are Amazing. One of best Poem is “Tum Hote Kaun Ho Mujhe Judge Karne Wale” is the satire on those who judge people especially Girls. So, what you want to say to those, and how we can Change that Cheap Mentality of Those.
• I want to say to those people that there is still time to improve. Before the girls rebel. Not all people of the society are like this but still there are some. We are not saying that give us more rights than boys. But at least we should not be considered inferior to boys. We are citizens of that country where the main source of power is a woman (Maa Shakti). That’s why it is the duty of every citizen, that he should make such environment around that a girl feels safe and loving.
◆ What you want to say to Girls .
• This is the first generation of girls which has come out of their homes at such a large level.
I respect all the girls who come out to make their dreams come true, fighting with such small thinking of the society. I would say to all girls that they all have unity among themselves. Do nvot be bad and do not let others to be bad with you.
Follow Goonj Chand on Instagram